CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

:)

Yay.Thanks to my geniousness,I can blog in this with my gmail account.

WEE!
So.What is there to say?Holidays,I assume everyone is having a bad time either suffering from homework or the number one cause..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST WAIT FOR IT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOREDOM!Theres another one also.Nak tengok?Later scroll down.

MHMMM..
I've been very interested in motivational posters,lately.Amazing.And,remember those times where those teachers would talk and talk and talk?
"Major example:Geography time."Me,Audrey and Ky would sit by one place and go..
Haha,suddenly I want those times again.Mad,la.But true.In a few weeks,I am sure the Bijian family would be separated.:(*sob*,*sob*.I dont know why anybody else wont blog in this.Its always me or Kok Yin!Blog la iiiidiotz!

0 comments: