CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

How are the family members ?

GUESS YOURSELF BABEH !

first people I would like to talk about is this human is turning more weird.
the moments we tease each other are gone but a funny things is he still scared of me ?
what to fry ?


second people is a girl , she's pretty smart. Hey girls.. Can we go to your house for a damn last time T_T


third , hey babeh wo ai ni. Dont feel sad about it. I'm always behind supporting you !


fourth ! tadahhh !! a reptile humanity! wakakakz !
She's turning pretty and more pretty. and so easy will jealous ! woah !


fifth , she is my fcuking best friend forever ! Where are you now ? Come back !
You're turning becoming a jerk. *sorry for saying that*
But you're still is my bfffffffff <3333


6th .. oh this parents is turning becoming a MAID !
Oh-My-Gosh .


Yoyo.. seventh ! seems like you're not talking to me. but nevermind !
I missed you saying "FUCK YOU"


8th ! baby ?aren't this 8= 'pat' suitable for you. But now ? you're no longer to be that for me. I missed your hair. I missed your personal. I missed bullying you ! WAHAH !


ninth .. Eh I missed your 'start enjine's sound' AHAH ! *ish ish ish*


10th this girl is turning stupid and more stupid.. OMG ! that's serious !


11th .. mama passed away ! *sob* grandfather don't be too sad kays ?


12th . STOP PLAYING MY HAIR ! but i like to slap you .


13th .. where you go? I miss you so ! A girl from Australia ? lols !


fourteenth. BITCH. fcuk off and get your owe family ! Are you suitable to my my mum ? *my ass* I hate You !


-sorry for saying badwords !-

by : Kok Yin Bijian

0 comments: