CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

AMG#1=Testing,testing.

WALAWEIH.Bijian family got blog one!Piece of shit.Ok.Hm.This Bijian Family started with me?What can I say?And I also wonder why im talking like an apek.This family is all chineese and two indians,ma.So thats why,liao.

Hm.Benefits of being in this bijian family?I learn free mandarin classes from Jia Yi!Yay!No joke.:pI learnt words like..ER..
good=hao
food=shi wu
go die=qu si
love=ai
sexy=xing gan
bad= hua
beautiful=mei li
friend=peng you
money=qian
joking only..=kai wan xiao ba lei
Anyway..I have also started with sentences,for example;Ni hen ke ai and Ni hen xing gan and ooh!Ni hen re.Starting of with simple adjectives first.I'll get to more complex ones soon.What the hell am I blogging about?Language?You see,thats our `Bijians Family' speciality.We dont give a bloody damn if youre black or white or yellow or blue or green.And whatever race you are,we co-operate like a family.Everything from sharing,loving,cheating in exams,and blablabla.

BORRRRING!
Soon,were gonna loose a member.WHY?because of this iiiiiiiidiot Jia Yi,ler.Going to pindah.Its like loosing a family member.So sad.*sobs*But remember,Jia Yi.You will always be remembered by us,youre loving BIJIAN FAMILY.

0 comments: