CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hi viewer.
Yeap me again!
Come here to make this blog ALIVE.
-actually too boring at home, so update blog-


So yeah.
Happy Holiday!


As you know, everybody love holiday
But so sorry, for me SCHOOL is the BEST
*wihout study and test*

Now I cant see my friends. >.<
Only can communicating with them using MSN, phone or etc.



Audrey Bijian - went to Thailand.

Kenn Lee Bijian - at home online-ing.

Jia Yi Bijian - studying.

Kelly Bijian - playing/having fun in church.

Amelia Bijian - laughing/having fun in church.

Suet Yean Bijian - acting/crapping/eating.

Mun Yee ChowKitRoad - watching tv.

Calvin ChowKitRoad - eating.

Zhee Wei ChowKitRoad - seducing hawt chicks.

Sydney ChowKitRoad - playing with her cute bitches or male dogs.

Krystle Loh Kaya - talking.




Have fun!


I know you're too fun read this blog until forgot my name!
Screw you. Well yeap. definitely I'm blogging here.
I think I crap too much here.
So yeah.
Bye.

by : Kok Yin Bijian

0 comments: