CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lol-Iy-days.

Hey.This blog is friggin boring and abandoned.And I hate blog abandoning.Its wrong.So,here comes the fun person,Meeeeliaa.Wee!Okay.Lets see some people together.
Starting with,Me and Calvin?!

Okay,maybe me and Haritharan?Okay.ridiculous.

Why is it all about me?Lets see Kok Yin and Siang Ooi together.Phewit!

Okay.Heres the most ridiculous..Haritharan and Suet Yean.Whoa.

Okay,heres the original picture.A complete Bijian Family.Lets just say Mun Yee Bijian passed away.Oh,we cry for her.*sob* *sob*
Okay,enough sobbing.Not like she was close to us,anyway.Haha,more stuff?Hmm.Lets look at a video.Dont forget to comment,yeah?

What you are looking at is actually the sons and daughters of the bijian family.Yeap.Jia Yi is a daughter.And Suet Yean too,but she aint in the video,Sorry.Whereas Me(Amelia),Kelly,Audrey and Kok Yin are sons.Wanna check?No thank you.We wont let you check.=_=.

Anyway,hows the holidays?Mine is kinda boring.I love school so much!Yeah.Even with the exams and homework in it.I love it all.The sight of my idol,the sight of her friends.And people that look like Mark!Bloody hell.I'm gonna cry.I want schoooool!

Looks like the holiday outing that Kok Yin planned memang tak jadi because Kenn always can't come.:(And nobody is taking the effort to support this thing,So its cancelled,la kan?Okay.Nothing to say,so I guess the post ends here.And my trademark:"Hazalot."Whats Hazalot,you ask?Refer to my blog.Click Amelia's Blog.

I guess you already know who's blogging.Yours truly,AmeliaBijian.

0 comments: